IN A FAIR WORKPLACE"
MARIA, STORE MANAGER
Retail means a new challenge every day. In Lidl, we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied. We are looking for responsible employees, who will be prepared to make their first successfull steps with us.
Below you can find a description of a job position. In order to find out if there is a vacancy right now, please visit "Job search".
- You have a pleasant, kind personality towards clients and co-workers
- You work with responsibility and consistency
- You are a team-player, with strong management, communication and staff motivation skills
- Ideally, you have higher education studies and you have previous experience in commerce
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- As a Store Manager you take full responsibility of the store management
- You take care of customer service product presentation, effective ordering, stock management, inventory
- You are responsible of the store operation, applying hygiene regulations, meeting targets,
- You coordinate your team through everyday plans
- Carry out aspects of HR management, including training and development
- Your work schedule is full-time, in shifts
Your Place Of Work
One of our stores
You undertake a multi-task job with a competitive rewards package, additional benefits and a private medical-pharmaceutical insurance. You work in a contemporary, well organized environment, with opportunities for further development. After a 20 week "step by step" training program you are provided with everything you need, in order to adopt our corporate culture and gradually undertake a more active role.