ATHANASIA, STORE EMPLOYEE
Retail means a new challenge every day. In Lidl, we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied. We are looking for responsible employees, who will be prepared to make their first successfull steps with us.
Below you can find a description of a job position. In order to find out if there is a vacancy right now, please visit "Job search".
- You have a pleasant, kind personality towards clients and co-workers
- You work with responsibility and consistency
- You enjoy group work and common targets
- Ideally, you have previous experience in commerce
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- You undertake checkout and handle cash
- You are responsible for customer service, stock replenishment and inventory preparation
- You take care of product placement, applying hygiene regulations and store cleaning
- Your work schedule is part-time, in shifts
Your Place Of Work
One of our stores
You undertake a multi-task job with a competitive rewards package, additional benefits and a private medical-pharmaceutical insurance. You work in a contemporary, well organized environment. After a 4 week "step by step" training program you are provided with everything you need, in order to adopt our corporate culture, even if you do not have relevant experience