"MY JOB MOTIVATES ME
TO IMPROVE PERSONALLY
Chrysa, Area Manager
Retail means a new challenge every day. In Lidl, we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied. We are looking for responsible employees, who will be prepared to make their first successfull steps with us.
Below you can find a description of a job position. In order to find out if there is a vacancy right now, please visit "Job search".
- You have completed higher education studies
- You are fluent in Greek and English. German is a plus
- Driving license and mobility are required
- You have management and communication skills, ability to motivate people, team spirit
- You need an adaptable approach and the willingness to take on new challenge
- Self-initiative and the drive to overcome difficult situations could help you take full responsibility of this position
- Store Employee
- Store Manager
- Area Manager
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- As a District Manager you undertake a key position within the company. You oversee the performance of approximately 4 stores, which you visit regularly
- You are responsible for financial planning, sales management, monitoring and reporting
- Maximizing sales and product availability while controlling costs and implement all business procedures belong to your daily activities
- You are responsible to recruit, train, and develop your store team
Your Place Of Work
You work in a pleasant, well-organized environment, with great opportunities for further development, additional benefits and medical-pharmaceutical insurance. We provide a company car, mobile phone and ipad. You attend a "step by step" training program for approximately 14 months. You have hands on practice, attend seminars, learn about the company's philosophy, while supported and supervised by experienced personnel. After training you are prepared to take full responsibility of the position and adopt our corporate culture.