In retail every day is a new challenge. In Lidl, we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied. That's why we are looking for responsible employees who will be prepared to meet the challenges of Retail.
- You undertake a variety of duties in the store, such as checkout operations, stock replenishment and inventory preparation
- You are responsible for customer service, product placement and presentation, applying hygiene regulations and store cleaning
- Your work schedule is part-time, in shifts
- You have a pleasant personality, and work as an example for kindness towards clients
- You are responsible and reliable
- You enjoy group work and common targets
- Ideally, you have working experience in commerce
What you can expect
- You undertake a multi-task job with a competitive rewards package, such as additional private medical and pharmaceutical care
- You receive a starting salary of approx. 730€ gross monthly
- You work in a contemporary, friendly enviroment
- After a 5 week training programme, you are provided with everything you need, in order to adopt our corporate culture
We are hiring for permanent & fixed-term contracts.
We look forward to your application. Please attach your resume in Greek, in Word or PDF format.Submit your application