In retail, every day is a new challenge. At Lidl, we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied. That’s why we are looking for responsible employees who will be prepared to meet the challenges of our industry.
- Working in the HQ of Lidl Hellas, in the HR Marketing Department, in Sindos, Thessaloniki
- Supporting the Employer Branding Development of Lidl Cyprus
- Launching Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing campaigns, analysing and monitoring relevant KPIs
- Creating relevant content for our Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Managing the Lidl Cyprus LinkedIn page
- Participating in HR Marketing projects (e.g. new career website)
- Establishing new partnerships (advertising agencies, job portals, career fairs, magazines, etc.)
- Developing the presence of Lidl as an employer in career fairs and job portals
- Collaborating closely with other departments within the company, supporting the HR Department
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous working experience, ideally in Employer Branding, Marketing, Communication or Talent Acquisition
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel). Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, Google Analytics or Salesforce Social Studio is highly desirable
- Driver’s licence – frequent trips to Cyprus
- Communication and organisation skills, team spirit, flexibility and results oriented
What you can expect
- Working in an organized, contemporary, fast-paced environment, with bright career prospects, additional benefits and private health insurance
- You will receive a gross salary starting from €1,920 and reaching €2,630 in the 4th year of employment
- After completing a well-structured training program, you will be fully prepared to face the challenges of the position, adapting to our company culture.
Apart from your resume, please attach to your application copies of your qualifications and recommendation letters.
We look forward to your application. Please attach your resume in Greek, in Word or PDF format.Submit your application